Monday, March 30, 2009

Christmas Challenge #10

Good Morning! Did you have a good weekend? We were supposed to have 9 inches of snow but only got about an inch. Still the weather was cold & yucky so I got to stay in and create!! Yippeee! I just love being able to check off tasks completed on my to-do list!

As you know it's Monday and we have another fabulous challenge over at the Stampin All Year Long Blog. We have another awesome sketch that was created from a reader's submission. This one is a fun one. When I saw it all I could think about were 5x7 or 4x9 cards but the sketch is flexible enough that you could shrink the size in order to do an A2 card (which I'm going to try next!). So here is the sketch:

and here is my card:

The stamps are from Stampendous (sentiment) and SU! (presents). The paper is something I've had for awhile so I'm not sure who the manufacturer is but I know I bought it in a pack of a whole bunch of papers. I colored the image with my Copics. I know there is a lot of color in the paper & image so I used black brads & ribbon to try and tone it down a little.

So have you started making your Christmas cards? What are you waiting for??? Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

Tina said...

Michelle, this is so pretty. I really need to get started on mine.

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love all these presents!! Great colors too!!

Tammi said...

I bet your happy you only got 1", we got flurries yesterday...I really want to be back in the 80* weather, I'd even take 70s. :) Your card is pretty, I like those papers you chose.

Danni said...

Very nice!! Cute with all the presents!!

Jodi said...

wow!! I love this card, those colors are so great together!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Janna said...

Too, too cute Michelle!! I adore the great colors and the beautiful papers!! This image with all the presents is just so fun! Great job! Glad to hear you didn't get all that snow. All we wound up with is about an inch too!

Smiles,
janna

Marcia said...

Love all the presents!

Maria said...

Awesome, awesome!! I just love the pretty colors of your Christmas card. It can even pass for a birthday card. Simply adorable and just gorgeous as always. Your cards are always lovely to look at and I'm so glad you are part of the team, Michelle! Keep up the great work!!

Maria