Friday, July 1, 2011

America I Love

Today I'm showing a new Level A set called America I Love. You can get this stamp FREE with a qualifying party. I'm not used to stamps like this but I have to tell you I had so much fun coloring it up and I'm diggin' the collage look...

It's hard to see but where the "white" is I used my Stardust Clear Gelly pen for some shimmer. I kept my card pretty simple as I wanted the image to really stand out. I used the new Signo White Gel Pen in the catalog to had the white border and let me tell you it is THE BEST EVAH! I {heart} it and totally recommend it! We even have Gold and Silver ones and I'm going to be ordering those right away!

I want to share a little about seminar - so look for another post soon. I had a fabulous time, got lots of inspiration and hung out with lots of Angel friends! I'm trying to unpack and cut all the rubber I got...can you say 28 stamp sets!! I'm LOVIN' them all too! I'll be having a OPEN HOUSE next week so I'm trying to update my sample boards, sample tubs and get everything prepared. If you are near Topeka I hope you'll join me - it's Friday, July 8th at 6pm. I'll have catalogs, a FREE make-n-take, we'll do a little coloring and have TONS of fun so email me if you can come.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love your take on this. And I luv that white pen too!!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Lovely card, Michelle. I like your star button. What a variety of cards we all did. Fun!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Michelle, love your card! Great job. Fun to see everyone's creations!

Heather said...

Michelle I just LOVE your card! The star embellishment is PERFECT - and you coloring OMG!!! That sky is awesome!

Risa said...

I wish I lived near! Your open house sounds like FUN! Thank you for playing along Michelle. I love your card. The simple layout makes that PERFECTLY colored image shine.

Angela K said...

I want to come to your open house!! Sounds so fun. Your card is lovely, coloring is fantastic! I think I need one of those white gel pens too!! :)

Anna said...

Michelle! So stinking wonderful! That stamp rocks! Love the coloring you did!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love this! The faux stitching around the edge is a great touch. Kerry