Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tune in Tuesday with Happy Leaf

Today over on the Savvy Projects blog the design team is showcasing creations using the Card Club set for August, Happy Leaf. It's such a wonderful set - providing lots of possibilities! When I first saw the stamp set I knew I wanted to make a card with different colored leaves. I LOVE the colors in the Penelope line so I based my card around that.

I couldn't stop trying things though (yes, it's true I had more than an hour to play...can you believe it?!?!) so I grabbed my Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves pad and created this beauty.

Pretty simple card - it's a good one to make multiples of. The quote is from another leaf set, Every Leaf that works PERFECTLY with the leaf stamp. Once I finished this card I decided I had to make my own background using the same ink pad.

I'm participating in a sketch swap so that's where the layout came from. I enjoy the Fall because I think it's so amazing how the leaves change colors and each one is so unique. It is definitely a time that delights my heart! The sentiment, which is from a new set called Grace and Peace, captured my feelings exactly.

I hope you've enjoyed my examples today using the set Happy Leaf. Don't forget to stop over at the Savvy Projects Blog to see all the other wonderful samples from the Design Team! Thanks for stopping by!

All the supplies used to make these cards are available through me. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to purchase anything for yourself.


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love these!

Unknown said...

Great cards! I've yet to play with this set...

Christine Pennington said...

Love em' ALL!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Ooooh, lots of pretty cards. I like the first one best though.

Angela K said...

Love the colors that you used! Great cards!!TFS

Creations by Shirl said...

Oooh - luv the colors and layout on your card... cute sentiments...

Kim said...

Wonderful cards Michelle!