Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Nothing says 4th of July celebrations like food, friends, fireworks and watermelon! Yep, I don't know about you but at our celebrations there is always some watermelon! When I saw Mabelle's new digi, WATERMELON BOY I knew I wanted to create a card using the 'ol red, white and blue colors.


I used Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #141 for my layout. The paper is a new pad I picked up by WeRMemory Keepers. You can get WATERMELON BOY and many other awesome digital images over at the Whimsy & Stars Studio.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July...and that you get a chance to eat a little watermelon :D

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Adorable! I did watermelon boy today too! Perfect for the 4th!

Shirley Hotop said...

Awesome - love all the detail on the little boy - great image to celebrate the 4th!!!