Saturday, December 13, 2008

Little Things

I think it's important to reflect daily on all the blessings given to us. Sometimes life happens too quickly and it's easy to let things go. At the end of each day, I check off the items I've accomplished for the day, write a brief summary of the days events and make a journal entry. This entry can be how I'm feeling, something said, something that happen. It's these things that are important... When I received this image, it just spoke to me. That girl is so cute and she appears to have no cares in the world. She lives life like my Abby - in the moment and finding all the blessings she can!

I made this card for a challenge. The challenge was to use pink, purple and blue in a card with an image that had been sent to me. I colored the girl in with pencils & OMS. The sentiment is from a TAC set. I'm really not a fan of the pattern paper but it works with this image (and color scheme). All the paper was in my scrap pile so it's a one-of-a-kind :)

I hope you have a great weekend! I probably won't be able to post again as I have a very full weekend. But I'm going to be sure to remember the "little things" and I hope you do too!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

stampingtink said...

She's just adorable! I'd love to be as carefree as her! I love what you said about counting your blessings. I'm going to try and do the same.

Danni said...

I simply adore this card! So very precious! Great job!

Stephanie said...

Your a blessing to me! What a beautiful card! Merry Christmas!