Sunday, December 21, 2008

Monogram Cards

I received another order last week for 5 more calendars and some monogram cards. A friend of mine (thanks Melynda!) told me about the JustRite Monogram Stamper that she had just purchased. I have been to blogs and seen samples of work using the system but never felt I needed it. Well after receiving this order, I bought it (along with some add ons, lol!).




Sorry about the lighting...I took the photos at 3AM and there isn't much light then! Normally I sell packs of variety cards - each card looks different. I really liked doing the monogram cards because I used up full sheets of paper, my punches coordinated with the stamper and they were really fast to make.

I'm pleased to report that the customer was very happy with the product. She gave the cards & calendars as Christmas presents to co-workers and told me that she needed about 10 of my business cards because everyone wants to know where they can purchase more. I need some kind of way to support my purchasing habit!!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Cute!I can see why she was happy as these are great!

Barb said...

Wow... you've been busy! They look great.