Monday, April 20, 2009

Merry & Bright

This week on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Blog, we were given a sketch to use. I was excited about the sketch as I could see many different stamp sets being used not to mention 3d stickers & rub-ons. I decided to change the sketch a bit and instead of 3 circles, I used squares.

Whatcha think? It's a pretty bright card, isn't it! I decided to use some black cardstock & ribbon to try and tone it down a little!

Be sure to stop by the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog to see what all the team members created. We'd love to have you play along as well! Now's the perfect time to start on those holiday cards...there are only 249 days left until Christmas :o)

Thanks for stopping by and looking! I hope your Monday is a good one!!

Card Details:
Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Hero Arts (sentiment) & SU
Paper: American Crafts
Other: Super Jumbo Square Punch, Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch, Cuttlebug Tag Die, L'Amore Red Palette ink

12 comments:

Stef H said...

This is beautiful! WOW! Only 249 days left. Where does the time go?

Hugs,

Tina said...

This is fabulous! I love the papers ( I think I have those) and the layout is wonderful!

Danni said...

I like it! I like it!! Very, very nice!

Maria said...

Awesome, awesome card, Michelle! I love that you changed the squares to circles. What a fabulous idea! It works perfectly! I love the dps that you used for your card. . .perfect for a Christmas card! I love all the Christmas cards you've been creating!!

Maria

Anna said...

Very cute, Michelle! Love those bright colors!

Ann Kranitz said...

Very festive, and I love the paper you used. I need to get started on my holiday cards also. So many people I know are doing them weekly that I think I need to jump on the bandwagon.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Very Cute Christmas card Michelle!! Love the bright and cheery colors and fab DP!

Peggie said...

Cute card. I can't even think about Christmas yet. Great layout.

Vicki G said...

This is fun and funky!! Love it!

Vicki

Heather Schlatter said...

Those Papers look great together Michelle and I love the 3 windows!!! So super cute!!!

Heather

Tina said...

hey this is a rockin card.

Nicola said...

Perfect card to celebrate Christmas, love those papers and your fab punch Michelle. -x-