Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bird Card

Good Afternoon! It's a rainy, cold day here just perfect for staying inside and creating! I made this card with supplies I had left over from my crop Saturday. This is a fun sketch and you can get many different looks with it. Instead of a flower you could put a button, a bow, a large brad, etc. And just by changing the colors you get a whole different feel! The possibilities are endless!

Here are a couple of neat things about this card. The indentation on the white card (with the bird) was done with a circle punch. The notches on the side (where the scrappers floss is wrapped) is done with a square scallop punch. I have A LOT of punches (just ask my friend Ellen, LOL) and I'm always trying to find ways to use them on my projects. I mean I need to get my moneys worth, right?!?! Let me know what you think and thanks for looking! I hope you can fit in a little creative play time today!

All supplies from The Angel Company: Miss Moxie SWIC, Fall Harvest and Build A Flower Stamp set, Scrappers Floss, Paper Posies, Circle Punch, Square Scallop Punch.

I am a TAC Demonstrator so feel free to contact me if you'd like to purchase any of the supplies used.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhhh, I like this!!! Might have to take a few of your ideas off this!! Wonderful card!

Tara said...

I love this card. I never thought of using the punches like you did. Thanks for the great ideas!

AmethystCat said...

super cute card and very creative use of punches!!!