Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Celebration

On Tuesday, Abby had her Halloween Celebration at Preschool. The celebration consisted of the kids wearing their costumes to school and putting on a musical performance. For some reason my camera isn't doing so hot...good thing Christmas is coming cause I think I'm in need of a new one! This is Abby on stage waving to me...she likes attention and she wanted to make sure I knew where she was!



After the "concert" was over, the kids got to parade through the gym so everyone could ohhh & ahhh over their costumes. When I stopped Abby to take a picture this is the pose she gave me. It's her princess pose!


The kids then were dismissed for treats and individual pictures. I took this picture of Abby and her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Christian.

Abby doesn't have school the rest of the week. Wednesday is teacher day and Thursday & Friday is parent/teacher conference. I can't wait to see what Mrs. Christian has to tell me about Abby. Hopefully she's doing as good as I think she is, LOL!

2 comments:

Danni said...

She's just too darn cute!!

Liz said...

She looks adorable, Michelle! Such a little princess.