Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picture Day

Last Friday was picture day at Abby's school. I never know what to dress her in for picture day! My fashion sense isn't great. My hubby teases me and says that those TLC shows about fashion would have a hay day with me. He's right about me but when it comes to Abby I do a pretty good job at making sure she's a cutie :) This year Abby told me what she was going to wear so it made it easier! Everything is about princesses so dresses and skirts are a must right now!



If her school pictures turn out anything like these, I think we'll be just fine!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

super cute pics. love the dress! And, great finds at the antique store. If you haven't been to gallery classic yet, be sure to pop in to that store. love it! happy organizing and creating! glad the week-end went well!

Danni said...

Look at that hair!! Beautiful!!! She's so darn cute!! and pretty!! Wow!

Liz said...

She looks adorable! I'm sure the pics will turn out just fine. How could they not? Look at her,...