Monday, October 27, 2008

Cute Spiders?!

I know I know what's up with that title? But seriously have you seen a spider as cute as this?


It's cute, right? These little babies have been everywhere. I know I've seen them on a couple of blogs and they have been on Splitcoast as well. I first saw them here though and just knew that I had to try them.

They come together quite quickly after you get everything punched. I figured I'd make as many as one bag of peppermint patties had which happens to be about 42 of them! I used punches & diecuts and scrap paper. YIPPPEEE for me, no spending and actually using what I have!! Gotta love it!

This weekend was pretty productive for me. I worked on the spiders, planned out some Christmas projects and I made another lollipop holder for an order I had received. I hope you had a good weekend too! Thanks for looking!

Supplies: Quickutz Photo Corner Die (legs) & Flower Die (nose), EK Success scallop circle punch (body), Circle Punches (eyes)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Those are cute!! And hurray for not buying anything to make them!
Which QK photo corner die do you have? I'm trying to decide between the revolution die that has 4 or 5 sizes of photo corners or the SU punch......

Stephanie said...

Awwww those are too cute!