Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oz-some Sketch

Last night at about 9pm my hubby asks me if I have a card for one of the girls in his office who just closed on their first house. I said no and he acted like I was crazy. I mean I don't have cards dealing with house buying just laying around! Birthdays yes, New houses no! Anyway, I told him I'd make one and decided to use Heather's Monday Sketch to make the card.

I added some ribbon (it's one of those embellishments that I use on just about every card!). I used the Willoughby SWIC collection from The Angel Company. I think the colors are very warming and just perfect for a "home" card! I wasn't sure where I was going to put the sentiment so I put that on the inside and used some more of the Willoughby SWIC at the top. It reminds me of a window treatment!


For some reason I seem to be adding more to my to-do list than I'm crossing off! That's not good! I have a couple up coming FUNShops! plus I'm trying to get some Christmas stuff completed in order to maybe have a class or sell kits. Things like cookie calendars, wall decorations, holiday planners, etc. It's hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner!

Here's hoping I get a lot finished today...wish me luck!

All Supplies are from The Angel Company: Willoughby SWIC & Cardstock, Welcome Home & Trendy Greetings Stamp Sets.

I am a TAC Demonstrator so feel free to contact me if you'd like to purchase any of the supplies used.

No comments: