Thursday, August 13, 2009

So Squirrely

I was asked to do some samples for the Stamp of the Month, So Squirrely, this month for The Angel Company. Today I thought I'd share my submissions with you.

First up is a little goodie for someone's birthday that I might of forgotten (and believe me that could happen with me!). I used Catelynne paper collection along with ribbon. The box didn't have a window but I just used my Coluzzle oval cutter and then adhered a piece of acetate to it. The peanuts are in a food safe baggie inside the box. I only tied ribbon on one part of the handle so it can easily be opened and closed by the recipient.
The little 3x3 fits in the band along the back of the box...an all in one kind of gift.

Next I used the Penelope paper collection along with my Copics for this card. I added eyelets to make it a little more masculine so that I could give it to my hubby as a just because kind of thing. I know he'd appreciate it!

The next card is a little far fetched I mean how many pink squirrels have YOU seen? BUT I just love the Mimi paper collection and I was kind of tired of coloring the image the same. This one I thought would be perfect for that special girlfriend that is always there for you. What a great way to let her know you care!

The last two cards use the Willoughby paper collection which happens to be one of my favorite! It's so funny to because about a year or so ago I hated BROWN and now I can't get enough of it!! On the first card I VersaMark "nuts" on the brown cardstock and embossed it using clear embossing powder. I also used VersaMark on the green cardstock but did not emboss it. I used my pencils and OMS for the image.

I just LOVE the sketch of this card! Just a sweet simple card perfect for that missed birthday - come on I KNOW I'm not the only one who forgets birthdays!

So there you have it! I hope you've enjoyed them. I tried to also include a picture of the complete stamp set that is available this month for just $9.75 (after a $30 purchase) but blogger was being difficult. You can see it on my sidebar though on the right hand side.

Just email me if you are interested in placing an order or getting this stamp set for yourself. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

18 comments:

Patti J. said...

Michelle - Fab job on your projects! Hopefully TAC published them all!!! Hugs!

Tina said...

Super cool. Love all the variations.

Anna said...

These were all super cute, Michelle!

Melynda said...

Love that box!! Now, i need your expertise....What is the deal with Copics? Why are they better than other markers?

Melynda said...

Love that box!! Now, i need your expertise....What is the deal with Copics? Why are they better than other markers?

Barb said...

These are all fantastic, Michelle! I love how different they all are just by switching up papers, and I REALLY like the peanut giftie box :)

Kimberly said...

These are all great Michelle! I LOVE the nut box!

Danni said...

You already know I love these! Wonderful job!

Amy Kolling said...

Again, these are fabulous!! Love the little gift set!

Alissa103 said...

Ok, I'm nuts (ha!) about squirrels and have a crazy love of them (they're so cute!!!) so these are all making me smile! I just had to comment. Awesome job, Michelle. I especially love the box grouping and the second to last card with the scallop oval!

Christina said...

CUTE!!! I can't wait for my squirels to get here tomorrow!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so adorable!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow girl!! YOu have been busy!! Love your squirrels!!! Too cute!! Beautiful coloring and designs on all of them!! Great gift box too. Very creative!!
hugs,
Chris

AmethystCat said...

super duper cute! I wanted that set but haven't ordered it yet. hmmm - you're making me want it even more!

Lelia Pierce said...

Wonderful samples, Michelle! EEEEEEEEPP!!!! Where did you get the box? I need some too! :O)

Ann Kranitz said...

Fabulous job on all of your projects!! You have some wonderful layouts here.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

What fun cards Michelle!!!! I love the idea of using squirrels.

Tammi said...

Wow! You've got quite the collection here, all SO cute!! Fabulous job!