Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Butterfly Project

What is that you may ask? This week fellow DT member Harriett challenged all of us to participate in The Butterfly Project. I was more than happy to help out a wonderful cause and hope that you, too will decide to participate.

It's actually rather easy. I mean how simple is it to take your scraps of paper (I know you have them!) and diecut or cut out butterflies. I ended up cutting some from my Cuttlebug and Quickutz dies. I even added a little bling to a few.

Here are some of the butterflies that I made. I had to do a rainbow of butterflies. I love how they look all together. And of course the black and pink blingy one....let me tell you it's a pretty one!

Here are a few closeup shots of the butterflies:

This week feel free to link your creations if you choose by going to Danni's blog. That's not the important thing though - participating and sending your butterflies to The Butterfly Project is. You can find all the details here.

Don't forget to see what the other design team girls have come up with - I'm sure there's going to be a lot of fluttering on the blog-o-sphere today!! I hope you are one of them!

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Awesome, Michelle! They are all beautiful!

AmethystCat said...

ooh - love the textured butterflies!!! they're all sooo pretty!

Eve said...

Those butterflies are amazing!
I just google Twilight images and scroll thru one till I find the ones I like or want to use..... Just let me know if you have any other questions!

Barb said...

Lovely butterflies, Michelle... and thanks for the link to the project!

Harriet Skelly said...

Michelle, your butterflies are so beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the project! Hugs, Harriet

Stef H said...

don't cha just love butterflies?????

hugs,

Lelia Pierce said...

Just wonderful, Michelle! I only showed a photo of one of mine...

Hugs,
Lelia

Anna said...

Oh, how did you make the pink/black, and the blue/white ones? That's a cool effect on those!

Danni said...

These are awesome, Michelle!! I really like that pink or purple one at the bottom, gorgeous!

Jodi said...

Wowzers! These are just beatiful!
Pretty variety of colors!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Christina said...

I'm doing these with my Boston area scrappers group! We've been having a lot of fun with it! Your's are fabulous!

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous Michelle! These will lighten up any room!