Friday, August 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland

no not here. Not yet anyway! Today I have a 2 page layout to share with you. These pictures are one of my favorites - I love the color, the pictures and the paper. I got quite a few photos on here only leaving two pictures off. That's okay because one is smaller version of one already on here and the other one was blurry.



The paper is KI Memories - one of my favorite companies!! It's up there with Doodlebug. I have a 12x12 paper holder that my dad built with custom drawers and the Doodlebug & KI Memories drawers are so full I can't close them!!! I'm sure I've mentioned before how I have trouble using what I have cause it's so pretty or I'm afraid that when I want it I won't have it. Well I think the paper looks much better here on the page then in a drawer!! Guess I better be using it!

Not sure if you can see but the alphabet stickers are glittered (from Doodlebug). I got them 1/2 off at HL - love those sales!! The snowflakes are Jolee's. Most of this stuff I've had for quite a while so not even sure you can still get it - man, that's just sad, isn't it? I hope you can click on the pictures to see them larger...I never know with blogger though!

So my weekend is pretty packed - Saturday I'm attending a seminar to get some teacher credits for my new job at the preschool. It should be fun. Saturday night the family is getting together for dinner to celebrate my sister and dad's birthday. Then Sunday I have a FUNShop with a new group of ladies. So as you can tell my weekend is going to be busy but fun! I'll be back on Monday with a new Christmas card to show you! Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

way tooo adorable! and i agree.... fabulous colors!

hugs,

Alissa103 said...

Ok, that's the PERFECT paper for these photos! Aren't you glad you hung onto it until now? :) Great two-pager!

Barb said...

Another great layout! Such a cutie... and of course I'm luvin' the pink & purple :)

Liz said...

Well, I happen to remember the ridiculous supplies stash you have so I say,... Scrap Away! Nicely done! And you journaled? I am SO proud of you girlie!

Liz said...

Thanks, girl! I am SO excited, a bit nervous, but mostly excited. I don't know that the timing would have been right back then what with the pregnancy and then the whole infant thing.

Talk about busy, you seem to be on a roll lately! Good for you. I'm so glad things are going well for you guys. Keep up the good job with the scrapbooking! I love that you're back at it,... and it's not even for the store. LOL

(OK, you're going to have to show me how to e-mail a response from the comments section :o( I am clueless)

Nicola said...

Awe these pages are awesome Michelle but hey look at the beautiful subject you had to play with - she is adorable.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this 2 page spread! What a fun memory to treasure! Love the bright colors, also! Doesn't it feel good to use up what you have?
Hugs,
Bridgett