Monday, January 18, 2010

Flowers For You

Happy Monday to you! I'm a little late getting this posted but with no school Abby and I stayed up late and decided to sleep in. It was nice but now I need to get busy!! I have a card for you today that I made for 3 challenges! One challenge, CPS Sketch #149, has already passed but that's ok since I LOVE the layout!! Definitely one I'll use again!

The second challenge is for the Softpencil PCP group where we had to use a favorite layout. And the third challenge is for Digital Tuesday Challenge #41 where you had to use a digital image and embossing. The digital image is from Softpencil and it's called Flowers for you.

Don't you love those fat polka dots? It's a Sizzix embossing folder. The sentiment is from a TAC set, Dear Friend. I colored dear old rabbit with my Copics. I used W1 and W3 for him...just wanted him to have a little color. On the flowers I went over them with my Stardust Clear Gelly Pen for some added sparkle. Below is a better picture of that.

Pretty cute, huh? Would love to hear what you think!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I've got another project already ready for tomorrow. I'm trying to get back into posting every day (Monday through Friday). So hopefully you'll check back to see what's in store!

10 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute! Love the soft colors!

kris said...

Michelle this is SO CUTE!!! Love the little bunny... so sweet with that bunch of flowers!! yes, that is a GREAT layout!! i LOVE it! hugs, Kris

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is super adorable love that image and your design thank you for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday

Hugs
Lorraine x

ileana said...

really cute! I see the sparkles now :-)
BTW, all your cards are beautiful Michelle

Stef H said...

wow michelle! i DO love those big dots! and i love the image and the colors too. oh, i like your new picture! super!

hugs :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Michelle!! Love your colors, layout and the sweet image. Great coloring. Your new profile picture is beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris

Nancy said...

Michelle, what a cute bunny!!! As always, you took cute to such another level!! Total awesomeness!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love your colors and coloring. TFS.

Elizabeth P said...

Sooooo cute card Michelle! I love your coloring and the colours you used!

Thanks a lot to play with us on Softpencil Challenges!!!

Cassie said...

i absolutely adore this michelle!