Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stain Glass Technique & A Cutie pic

Good Morning! Is it any warmer where you are? We are finally getting to be in the 30's which is a nice welcomed change! Plus it's been sunny - woohoo! Today I wanted to share a quick card using the Stained Glass Technique. We did this card in our Funshops last month.

I thought this would also make a good anniversary card as well as sympathy and get well. The rose is a Level A Hostess set from The Angel Company.

I mentioned last week that we were going to a birthday party. Here's a picture of Abby and the birthday girl, Natalie.


Aren't they adorable? Love their smiles! That's what Chuck E Cheese will do - for them anyway...me kind of overwhelming. WAY too many kids running around. Heck one party there had 26 kids at it! And there were 4 parties going on at the same time. So I'm not kidding when I say there were WAY too many kids!

Thanks so much for stopping by - be sure to visit tomorrow for another Flutter By Wednesday creation!

5 comments:

Tina said...

So sweet! What a great pic.

Stef H said...

oh i just love the card. and what beauties those 2 are! thanks for sharing.

hugs :)

Danni said...

Wow! that is gorgeous! it's one of the images I thought I didn't like but seeing it colored so awesome makes me like it!
Abby and her friend are too cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card and cute pic!

Nancy said...

Great card, Michelle! I have yet to try that technique! Chuck E. Cheese will definitely strike fear in the hearts of adults!! Cute pic of the girls!