Friday, January 8, 2010

Two Challenges - SSS37 & Softpencil

Hi! I stumbled upon Softpencil digital stamps - have you seen them? Oh so cute! I was doubly excited to see that they have challenges. I don't know about you but sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the different blogs, forums, etc. I was able to participate in the Softpencil challenge over at PCP as well as use The Sweet Stop Sketch for this week. Both new to me and yes it is amazing - two challenges with one card!! I am patting myself on the back, lol!

So the challenge at the Softpencil group was to use a Softpencil image and have something glitter/sparkle/flock or liquid applique on it. The images are just darling - so cute and fun to color! The image I used for my card is actually a freebie! DARLING and FREE...can't beat that! I flocked the little chickies and used my Clear Stardust Gelly Pen to add a little glitter to her little hair bows.

The sketch from The Sweet Stop is SSS37 which is fabulous! Love the circle and the room for a large(r) image. The paper is Imaginisce and the flowers are from Prima. Here is a close up of the image so you can see the flock and glitter better.

Such a sweetie I tell you! I fell in love with the Softpencil images and decided to place an order. Lots of cute stuff and since they are digital images I can use them right away!

Here are the colors of Copics that I used. I'm not sure if I'm going to do this for every card but it comes in handy for me to know what combinations work and to have everything in one place.
Thanks for stopping by! I have a pretty busy weekend ahead so more than likely won't be posting again till next week! Have a fabulous weekend and stay warm - it's FREEZING here!!

12 comments:

Danni said...

You already know I LOVE this but I'll tell ya again!! LOVE IT!!! You really rocked this card...and you have my address..hint, hint! LOL! Hugs!

Laurie said...

Ok you are way too good! This is adorable! Come down to Hutch and teach me how to color! :)

Andrea said...

Simply sweet! Love the flower with the bow in the center!

Andrea (Sugar Baby at the Sweet Stop)

Jen Carter said...

That is SOOOOOO cute! Great job with the colors!

Barb said...

This is so freakin' cute! And look at you and the mad skills with the Copics :)

Elizabeth P said...

I love everything on your card Michelle! it´s so beautiful!!! :)

Thanks a lot to play with us on Softpencil Challenges!!!

Tina said...

Outta this world cute!

Bridgett Owens said...

I am so loving this entire card from the adorable little bow to the sweet colors you chose to the precious little images! Love those fun flocked chicks!! You go girl!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Chelsea said...

adorable and FREE ... what a great combo!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Michelle. Gorgeous coloring!! I love the colors!! Sweet image.
hugs,
Chris

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Oh, this is sweet! Your color choices are perfect!

Kimberly said...

Another super sweet image - lovin' the braids! Also really love how you did the ribbon with the flowers!