Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flutter By Challenge #93 & Blog Candy

Hooray it's Flutter By Day! I hope you got a chance to play along with our challenge last week. If you took the time to visit the Flutter By Wednesday Blog you'd seen that some of the DT members were giving away blog candy! Well I was one of them!! Here's what I'm giving away:

I had 44 comments and random generator picked #9:Anita Hovey

Anita Hovey said...
Beautiful card. Love your coloring.

Congrats Anita!! Please email me at made4ubymichelle@gmail.com with your mailing address by Saturday, January 23rd. If I don't hear from you by then I'll have random generator pick a new winner. Thanks to everyone that played along! I loved reading your comments and visiting your blogs!

For this week our challenge is to EMBOSS it - you must use a BUTTERFLY, FAIRY or ANGEL along with some sort of embossing. I decided to use an embossing folder on my creation.

I know - bright, huh? But FUN! I don't normally use these colors and yet I love them. It seems I always pick the colors I feel used to. I wanted to branch out a little and this is what I came up with. Image is from C.C. Designs - yes, another Swiss Pixie. I don't even own them all, lol! Papers are Basic Grey. The sentiment is from The Angel Company. Here's a close up of the beautiful pixie...

I applied Crystal Stickles to her wings. She's a perfect garden fairy IMO. What do you think? I hope you'll find some time to play along. Last week we had the most participants EVER!! Isn't that awesome!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing all the wonderful creations. Don't forget to check out the other design team members blogs to see their fabulous cards this week. Remember if you decide to play along, just go to the Flutter By Wednesday blog and link your card using Mr. Linky. While you are there make sure you are a follower so you don't miss the wonderful opportunities that may come along...like the blog candy giveaway from last week!

Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Awwww, Michelle! This card is too cute! I sure do love these CC Designs stamps! Great job!

Hugs,
Lelia

Nancy said...

I love the bright, Michelle! It so all goes together!! The quilt paper is amazing in the background...just love this little doll!!

Tina said...

Such fun colors, great card girlie!

Debby said...

She's a beauty! Your coloring is fantastic!

Pam Varnell said...

This so cute Michelle. I love C.C. Designs images and I love what you did with this one. She is a cutie.

Stef H said...

i LOVE it!!!! these colors are fabulous! so bright & cheery! and such wonderful papers too!

hugs :)

kris said...

Congrats to your winner!! OMGosh how cute is your card!! you colored her so beautifully!!! Love it Michelle!! =D hugs, Kris

Unknown said...

Ooooh...another fabulous card. I love this color combo! So bright and cheery.

Thanks again for the candy...I've sent you my addy!

Christine said...

Cute card in those beautifully bright colors!

Blessings,
Christine

Anna said...

To cute, Michelle! Love the bright colors on here! Fun layout too!
PS, that was a punch on the bottom of the card the other day. I found it at Joann's. It's an EK folding flat one.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card.

Danni said...

What a fun, happy card! Made me smile!! Lovin' the bright colors! Super card..love it!

Unknown said...

what bright, beautiful colors! Love it Michelle! Love this image!

Karen Wilson said...

This is so cute, Michelle! I love your color choices and your layout. The image is super cute too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Michelle...Your card is beautiful!! I just love your coloring, your layout and the bright cheery dp!!! Gorgeous girl!!
hugs,
Chris

Chelsea said...

cute card and great coloring!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Michelle - I absolutely love that garden fairy and your coloring is so beautifully done! These colors are so fun and happy! Hugs, Harriet

Randi said...

Super adorable!! Love the coloring!! Such a cute pixie image!!

Gayathri said...

Excellent card. Keep blogging and thanks.

valerie joy said...

This one reminds me of Abby:-)

Kimberly S said...

What a sweet card Michelle...I just love those pixies! Your bold colors are fabulous and sure to make everyone smile. :)