Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bird Card

Happy Thursday! Here is a card that I created for a swap. I really like this layout/sketch. I found it in the newest Card Creations book that I recently got. I had to change it up a bit as I wanted to do it on a standard size card. After I created this card, I wrote down all the measurements and put it in my special notebook. That way I can re-create this layout again and again. It will work with so many images! Plus it doesn't take much pattern paper so I was able to use scraps! Gotta love that :)

Supplies: Chatterbox Pattern Paper, SU! and DCWV Cardstock, Inkadinkado (bird) and TAC (hello) Stamps

5 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh, you have that bird I've been seeing everywhere!!! LOVE this!! It is a great layout!! Awesome!!

Junieb said...

Beautiful card!! Will you share the measurements?
TIA

Michelle said...

The measurements are as follows:

CS 3x4 and PP1 2 3/4 x 3 7/8
CS 2x3 5/8 and PP2 1 3/4 x 3 1/2
CS 2 3/4 x 2 1/2 and white (for image) is 2 1/2 x 2 1/4

This fits on a standard A2 card :)

AmethystCat said...

neat card - love the colors!

Tina said...

Wow, that card is awesome!