Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quick Share

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm posting a card I made for a customer. She asked for it to contain a cat image and for it to be country colors.



This is what I came up with. Recognize the layout??? The original one is from here . I told you I was going to use it again :) The stamp is one I picked up at Michael's one day and had never used it. I enjoyed coloring it in...coloring is so relaxing and therapeutic for me! I had a little bit of the paper left over so decided to make a quick card using the scraps.

These two stamps are new ones from Michael's dollar bin. I used small pearls to cover the dots and to mimic snow.

Well Abby is at preschool all day today so I'm hoping to accomplish some stuff on my to-do list, like laundry, swaps (4 of them), projects, Christmas cards and a birthday card. Wish me luck!

Like what you see? Contact me about purchasing my creations!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I love Fluffles!! So cute! and I love the colors/paper! Fun!!
The little snowglobe is way too cute as well!
Awesome job!

AmethystCat said...

too cute! love both the stamps - great buys!