Wednesday, November 19, 2008

where does the time go...

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! Not sure why I haven't posted except that I haven't been feeling the best and I just can't seem to get going! I'm still working on stuff but it's taking me way to long to complete my projects. This isn't good with Christmas fast approaching and I have orders to fill and gifts to make! I think part of the problem is that my head is filled with all these ideas I want to do but I just don't know where to start. That part stresses me out and then I find I don't do much. Ever have that problem?

Yesterday was another CAC Sketch day. I needed an anniversary card for an order and thought the sketch was perfect for it! Here's the sketch:

It's a Becky Fleck aka Page Maps sketch. I just LOVE her sketches!! And here's my card:


I realized with this sketch that the SU! Scalloped Border punch would have been perfect so I guess that baby is going on my wish list! Since I didn't have that, I just used a piece of Bazzill Scalloped Cardstock to trace & cut the scallops.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Very pretty card! I love the paper!
You *need* the SU scalloped border punch, it's a must!! LOL!!
Feel better!