Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kreativ Award


Imagine my surprise when I received a comment that my friend and awesome blogger buddy, Danni, had awarded me the Kreativ Award. Of course with any award there are rules! Although I'm very much a rule follower, I'm not going to follow the rules this time. I'm supposed to nominate 5 blogs for the award. Well I'm a new blogger and there are TONS of blogs that I look at for inspiration! It would be way too hard to pick just 5!! I have some of my favorite blogs listed to the side and a folder full of new ones that I've found to still add!
So thank you, Danni, for awarding me this honor, for being my friend, and for making me feel so blessed! I'd also like to thank everyone who stops by and reads my blog. I hope I do provide some Kreativ enjoyment to you all!

1 comment:

Danni said...

:-) You deserve it!!