Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sketch Challenge

I was blog surfing and ran across Amy R.'s blog . She posted a Friday Sketch #36 challenge and I decided to play along. Here is the sketch:


and here is my card.


I used Heidi Grace paper and Prima flowers. The stamp is cuppacakeabella from Stamping Bella and the sentiment is from Amuse. I wanted the cupcake to look delicious so I added some JudiKins Diamond Glaze. Here is a close up:

DEE-LISH, right! Love how it turned out! I wasn't sure if I liked the flowers so I did another one with just ribbon.


Remember that to-do list from yesterday? Well these cards help me cross off two items from that list. I hope the recipient enjoys the cards as much as I do!!

15 comments:

Javablustamper said...

WOW!! I LOVE IT!!! Especially the glaze on the cupcake and the DP of course!! I am a DP kinda gal! Thanks for sharing!!! Take care!

Risa said...

Your card is so pretty! I love this Bella and the shine on that cupcake is awesome!

Unknown said...

Looks yummy enough to eat!! Beautiful cards Michelle!

Christi Flores said...

This card is gorgeous!! I LOVE how you did the cupcake!

Lynn Put said...

Your Cuppacakeabella card is fantastic! I love the glossy frosting and the bling!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

This is such a cute card. I love the Diamond Glaze on the cupcake and the bling. Great card! :-)

Shannon Roberts said...

She is sooooo purty! And I am luvin that cupcake! GORGEOUS !!!

Rachel said...

OOh, i love this card, sooo pretty!!

Debby said...

Super super cute Michelle! I love the glaze on the cupcake. A perfect touch!

Danni said...

Love, love these!! Such cute colors and I really like the touch of glaze to the cupcake, so cool!!

Meli Palmer said...

I think you did a GREAT job. I love how shiny the cupcake is. Just a perfect touch!

AmyR said...

CA-UTE!! Love the glazed effect on the cupcake (she's one of my favorite bellas) - thanks for playing along!! :)

Eulanda said...

That is so cute!! I love the glaze on the cupcake. I'm off to use Amy's sketch for my tis-the-season-to-be-jolly-abella!! Great job!
Eulanda

Tina said...

Wowsa, just gorgeous! Love the glaze and your Bella.

Danni said...

There's something for ya on my blog!! :-)