Monday, November 24, 2008

Mystery Swap

Warning if you are in the TACTALK Mystery Swap you might not want to read any further because I'm going to share my creation!! I joined a swap on one of my Yahoo groups where I was sent an image and had to make a card out of it. I was sent this penguin image and the star. The only rule was that I had to use TAC papers. A few things I'm not sure you can see - I colored the star yellow and then used Crystal Stickles over it. I colored the penguins hat pink and then covered it with white Fun Flock.

I left the bottom portion open so that the recipients could add the sentiment of their choice. I used my colored pencils and OMS on this because I totally forgot about my Copics. I think the bright markers would have been so pretty with this paper! I've since rearranged my desk top so that my pencils and markers are beside each other. I'm very much a visual person so the more stuff I can see the more likely I am to use it!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Ahh, so cute! And I spy a threading water punch...sigh, I want one! LOL!!
Adorable!

Tina said...

Michelle, this is so cute! I love penguins.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you got pink Fun Flock. I totally forgot that it's rather transparent and picks up the color from underneath. LOVE the penguin!

kellyrae