Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Sorry for the break in posts...I spent the last few days with family and friends and it was wonderful! Not to mention, the food was pretty good too! This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my house and it was AWESOME to have room in the kitchen to move about. My mom & I were able to each do our own thing! It was so much more enjoyable...I didn't stress at all and that's saying a lot for me!! Here is my Mom - she looks happy doesn't she?!? Probably because she didn't have to do all the cooking this year!


This year we decided to fry the turkey so the guys were in charge of that. I told them I wanted to get a picture of them "working".


That's when I realized that there wasn't much working going on. Here is my Dad and my husband, Jay watching over the turkey carefully!

Where's Abby you ask? She's "helping" everyone! She took a quick break to pose with her daddy!

My sister and her boyfriend were also over for Thanksgiving but I failed to get any pictures of them. I also wanted to take pictures of the food but trust me it looked good and tasted even better!! We took time to remind each other how thankful we are and how blessed our lives are. I know I'm very grateful for all HE has done for me! I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving as well!

1 comment:

Danni said...

So glad you had such a good holiday! I missed you though!