Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dress Up Girl Card

This card is for a challenge that was posted on one of my yahoo groups. The card had to consist of an image that someone sent me (thanks Danni), have at least 2 buttons, and have the colors brown, yellow and orange on it. Here's my card. I used some of my scrap pattern paper for the card. I cut out the felt flower with my Sizzix and I used scrapper's floss in my buttons. I colored the image with pencils & OMS. The stamp set is a retired set from The Angel Company. I think it turned out really cute. My daughter was elated with the results and kept asking if it was for her so at least I know my biggest fan likes it :)

I have a FUNShop! today with a great bunch of ladies where we'll be doing a technique card and a gift card. So be looking for those creations here soon!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Have fun at your FUNshop!!
Glad you like the images, I think that set is one of my all time favorites!
Love the card!

Stephanie said...

Awweee She looks like my Lauren!

stampingtink said...

She is just too adorable! Love the felt flower! I hadn't thought of trying to cut them out with my cuttlebug. Wonder if that would work? Great idea! And I love, love this sweetie! I want her!

Tina said...

Wow, this is so pretty. Love the image and your felt flower is the perfect embellie.