Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CAC Sketch #3

Happy Tuesday! It's rainy and cold here the perfect weather to get some stamping done! Today is another Create-A-Card Sketch Tuesday. I decided to make a Christmas Card and I also made it a 4x9 card...whohoo changed it up a bit :)

I liked the swirls and thought they'd look good on the inside as well. Sorry about the yucky pictures...New camera is on my wish list for Christmas so let's hope that Santa grants that wish!

So have you made your Christmas Cards yet? I've made one here and there but I have a LOT more to go!! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Love the different size of card! And fun swirls!!

Liz said...

Girl, I gave up on making my Christmas cards years ago. The repetitive nature of it KILLS me. I am however actively looking for what will be this year's picture card,... but that's a bit tough when you don't really know what picture you'll be using. Oh, well,...

Tina said...

So pretty! And, the inside is just as nice.
I have only a few more Christmas cards to make...yahoo!

Tina said...

So pretty! And, the inside is just as nice.
I have only a few more Christmas cards to make...yahoo!